Be it, kids or adults, we all love Disney. Who doesn’t love to have all the Disney content in one place? Disney launched the Disney plus app to give their fans the best Disney streaming service. They launched the app initially for the USA, Australia, Netherlands, and New Zealand. Then the app went to Spain, Germany, Austria, France, Ireland, India, and Switzerland. In 2020 they are launching the app in many more regions across the globe. The app officially goes as Disney+, in style. It is not only Disney content that they are featuring. Marvel, Pixar, Star Wars, and also National Geographic also have content hubs in the Disney plus app. In this article, we will discuss Disney Plus App download and more few other facts related to Disney+.
So, how to download Disney plus?
What is more fantastic about Disney + app is that it supports many almost all popular streaming devices. Disney Plus app download is possible for smartphones, tablets, TVs with an internet connection, PCs, and Media boxes for streaming. They are expanding even more to support other major streaming devices. It also supports almost all platforms. iOS, Apple TV, Android, Sony, Samsung, Roku, Microsoft, Google, LG, and Vizio are some of such confirmed platforms. Disney plus app download varies from platform to platform a bit. But it is not complicated. You need to go to each platform’s app store or app bar to find the Disney app. We will briefly give you some info on the Disney Plush app download for several devices.
- Apple iPhones and iPads- Download via the App Store
- Android Phones and Tabs – Download via the Google Play Store
- Roku- Head to the Roku Channel Store
- Smart TV – For LG, Samsung, and Android-based devices, you must go to your app bar to find pre-installed. Or else you have to go to Google play store and download the app.
- Amazon Fire TVs and Tabs – All fire TVs and Tablets having Fire OS 5.0 and above are supported by Disney + streaming service. Hop over to the Amazon app store.
- Apple TV- 3rd,4th Gen, or later Apple TVs are compatible with Disney Plus. It supports AirPlay.
- Xbox One and PS4- Go to their app store and just download it.
- Chromecast – Access Disney Plus via Android, iOS, and Google Chrome browser.
How do I install Disney plus on my PC? Do they have an app for PC?
Disney app is pretty much new and widening its boundaries. At the moment, they have limited the computer users, so there is still no specific app for PC. Yet, don’t worry. You can stream Disney Plus by visiting their website. Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge work best as browsers for this job. And also, if you have iOS or Android devices, just download Disney content through the app, and transfer to your PC. Easy-Peasy! Hopefully, they will make Disney Plus more accessible for PC users in the near future.
How much is Disney plus?
Yeah, this is not a free service. Similar to many other popular streaming channels, Disney Plus comes with a subscription plan. The subscription prices are as follows for different countries;
- United States – $6.99 monthly / $69.99 for a yearly subscription
- Netherlands – Euros 6.99 monthly/ Euros 69.99 yearly
- Canada – CAN$ 8.99 monthly / CAN$89.99 yearly
- New Zealand – $ 9.99 monthly/ $99.99 yearly
- Australia – AUS$ 8.99 monthly/ AUS$ 99.99 yearly
- UK- GBP 5.99 monthly / GBP 59.99 yearly
From country to country, the subscription fees vary and check the subscription fee before your Disney Plus app downloads. They offer Free-Trial periods as well.
After Downloading Disney+
If your resident country is in the Disney Plus available country list, of course, you can download the app on your device. Then you should have to sign up. This Disney Plus sign up is a really simple process. You need to create your own Disney Plus account. You also can download your favorite Disney content onto your device through this app after signing up correctly.